Originally Posted by RoadRunner
Originally Posted by Guitar Jones
Buying investment properties is one thing. Buying a place you want to spend the rest of your life in is something totally different. A good realtor that knows the area is invaluable in that instance. I am so grateful for ours. To the OP, if you are looking to move to western or central WV I will be glad to hook you up with our realtor. Despite the prevailing stories about WV there are some really nice places here. The countryside is beautiful and the people are the friendliest people you will ever meet.

Thanks all. Looks like I'll be hunting for a good agent. We are thinking farther south than WV, like Tennessee. But thank you for the offer. Boating is a big requirement, and there is a nice river system there. Also looking at South Atlantic coast. Or maybe even the Caribbean. Fortunately a couple of places were are interested in I have a few contacts to reach out to.

bestplaces.net is your friend, trust me.

"Come get your wife"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Front and rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.