Modern OEM engines solved a lot of the bolt issues by going to torque to yield type bolts. I try to think about bolts like rubber bands, the tighter you tighten them the more they stretch the more the more clamping load they develop. And just like a rubber band you stretch them too much they break. The other concern is the components they hold together can only take so much clamping force. And equal force on parts with multiple bolts is a big issue as well. Torque to yield bolts are designed to stretch past their yield point, which means they will not return to their original length when released, In doing so the load is more constant and you can use a smaller bolt for same clamping loads. I hope everybody knows that a click type torque wrench, should always be rotated to zero when in storage, if you leave a load on the mechanism it will cause problems. I prefer a dial type torque wrench. I use a click type when I can't see a dial, like putting a head on in the car. On the engine stand I always use a dial type, and they are the most accurate.

https://wbtools.com.au/blog/how-to-choose-the-right-torque-wrench