Originally Posted by gtx6970
Originally Posted by A12

Now do you guys think a bubble balancer will be good enough for "ballpark" balancing 60 mph towing speed trailer tires?

Yes, I used one for years with no complaints
iagree up
I have a old (mid to late 1950s up) mechanical all manual labor tire machine and a old bubble balancer that I use to mount and balance all my tires I can on them wrench
The 13.5x32x15 inch rear slicks on my S/P car where done on them, 150.+ MPH so far with no issues, same thing on the 4 new tires I bought and installed on my 24 Ft. Pace enclosed car trailer with Maxxis brand 225x75x15 E rated (2865 Lbs. each) tires.
I can't remember, probably over 20, how many 15 inch trailer tires I've had self destruct on my car trailers that had a lot of tread left on them puke I now hate 15 inch trailer tires rant
I've weighed them to make sure that there not over loaded, the most weigt I've seen in my current Pace car trailer was 8650 Lbs.total on both axles, it did add around 300 lbs. on to the truck rear axle but it also moved 150 lbs. off the front axle to the rear shock the truck weighs right at 7650 Lbs. with me in it with a 1/2 tank of fuel.
I'm now planning on replacing all four tires on my car trailer every four years now, no matter how many miles or how much tread is left on them twocents

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 04/06/20 03:13 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)