Do yourself a favor and install a wideband gauge. I use the one from Innovate, and it really helps dial in the carbs. Be sure you have a quality fuel filter installed.

Be prepared when the secondaries open. I tuned a buddies 6 pack RB car. His secondaries were not working correctly and his timing was way off. I had assumed he knew how to drive, but the Doctor Jekyl & Mr Hyde nature of the outboards kicking in can be stunning with this induction set-up. The vacuum secondaries almost feel like they have a mind of their own compared to the mechanical secondary carbs. I never liked the vacuum carbs for that reason.

He completely wrecked the car some days later when he was at full throttle in 2nd and the rear tires broke loose. He panicked and it fishtailed out of control. Broke his daughter's arm in the crash too.

1970 Plymouth 'Cuda #'s 440-6(block in storage)currently 493" 6 pack, Shaker, 5 speed Passon, 4.10's
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible 408 Magnum EFI with 4 speed automatic overdrive, 3800 stall lock-up converter and 4.30's (closest thing to an automatic 5 speed going)