That Cuda is an older OE restoration and has a few things that I don't think are correct but overall it's a nice representation. The booster looks like a Midland Ross and should be yellow/gold zinc plated. Some 74s came with a Bendix booster that is crimped together. Those were painted black. The standoff bracket that the electronic ignition box mounts to should also be yellow/gold zinc.

The Challenger picture above has a couple things to look at as well. The dipstick handle color has been debated. Some years were black and not engine color. Not sure what 74 should be. Also, I don't believe that the negative cables were painted on the small blocks. It's hard to tell which booster style that Challenger has. If it has a Bendix, the black paint is correct.

Also, I question the yellow/gold plating on the master cylinder cap. Everyone seems to finish them that way however, look at this picture of an original owner 73 Cuda. This picture was taken around 74. It shows a black dipstick handle and no zinc plating on the master cylinder cover.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by burdar; 03/25/20 08:49 AM.