Ive tried to be reasonably conservative with spending anyway And for the most part that will not change . But the wife and I usually buy want we want, when we want it ( makes it hard at christmas time for the family )

That said, Im trying to remain calm, avoid any crazy purchases no matter the amount.
Actually going out today to pick up some supplies for projects around the house , life goes on for us
Both mine and the wife's jobs both feels pretty secure . My youngest daughter works at a local coffee chain / drive thru stand and she said they are slammed, all day - everyday. Oldest daughter is in school , but hasn't been able to find a part time job to save her [censored]. Luckily we are able to help her with her bills

The economic impact from this is going to be huge and we are still a long way from the bottom IMO

That said I still plan to purchase an old car, and have committed to one car ( and its not cheap ) just have moved that off till late summer after the brunt of this dies down and the country / world regains some kind of common sense.