I had to google overleveraged, ha ha, Im not super well off but have no debt or credit cards, pay cash, but recently have been using my debit card in public as I dont want back and forth bills. Still waiting for some ebay sellers to slack up on prices a bit and will then and if get some needed parts.

Originally Posted by Jeremiah
Ordered a big batch of parts for my '68 GTS including 1/4 skins. Currently working towards buying the last odds and ends for my no prep car. Still looking for the right 68 4 speed QQ1 Roadrunner and maybe a 66-67 beater HEMI 4 speed car. Kind of losing the thrill of owning an H or R code car as I slowly drive my collection less and less. I'd rather have a nothing special car that can be raced once in a while.

That said everything investments been moved to CD's a few months ago and in a few years we will look for more land. Along with many of you I remember the dot com boom crash, the 911 crash and of course the housing crash. I chose my profession and side business because they are essential services. Unfortunately even those positions may not be safe aka funded long term if nobody is making money at a corporate level.

I think we are going to get bit big time because of how overleveraged the average household is on items that will end up having little value on the resale market.

Last edited by Mr. Potatohead; 03/25/20 10:56 PM.

STOP POTATO HATE!