That’s sounds like these heads. They are awful. However back to the piston discussion. I found my mistake. I bought brand new magnetic deck bridge with two dial indicators. I zeroed it on a straight edge, ran the piston up and read the dial indicator, and it was .068. I was supposed to read the from zero BACK which would have been .032. Or just subtract from .100. I started to feel really stupid about a rookie mistake then I remembered that I made that calculation last Saturday morning. I had been up since about 1am that morning with no sleep. My wife and I had taken in her Dad to our house from the Alzhiemers care facility at the middle of January. He’s 93 with congestive Heart failure AND Alzhiemers. He got really bad on Thursday and fought off all his meds and family. Friday was even worse. That night about 1:00am was so terrible, I would not wake my wife for her to see him struggle to breath. His wife had spent the night with him for two days and thankfully had gone home to rest one night. He passed away at 2:25am Saturday morning with only me watching him. It was tough. We called in Hospice and the Family so I did not go back to sleep. I had to come to the shop to get my mind off of things while the family took care of arrangements. So, I guess I was intitled to a little mistake that day. I’ll refigure my CR my corrected data. Thanks for the help.