Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
Originally Posted by chargervert
People forget that we are the taxpayers, they are supposed to work for us!
iagree
Time to vote some of the swamp monsters out of office and vote in more public servants up

A start would be term limits for ALL political offices and end this career corruption. The career politicians get health care like kings, work darn few hours (if any, really) and pat themselves on the back after spending years to pass a law that only affects us law abiding citizens. Like gun laws. I'm not even a gun owner (oops, now I'll get robbed) but crazy politicians want to toughen gun laws?!?! LAWS DONT MATTER TO THE PEOPLE SHOOTING EACH OTHER IN DETROIT. It's a war zone 1 mile south of where I'm standing. https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/2-men-killed-in-shooting-on-detroits-east-side The local news is shooting, shooting, shooting, weather, traffic, car chase, shooting, shooting, good night.

Funny news story while sifting through all the shootings..... Bernie Sanders calls water 'human right,' slams Detroit shutoffs. But I have to actually PAY my water bill. Politicians should pass a law, You have to pay your water bill unless you don't want to. In that case we'll charge the people that do pay more.

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets