I will post some information on the Canadian 1971 Hemi Challenger. I have known about all of them even the one that is missing off the list because the owner deleted the VIN off the Canadian Hemi Owners list before it was published in the late 1970s, that owner was me.

First one sold new in Montreal, Canada, Hemi, four speed, 354 dana FC7 purple- white interior, white stripe, NON SHAKER. Challenger went from Quebec to Ontario to Manitoba to Alberta then into the USA and has been for sale for a few years off and on. It is now in MCG this month.

Second one sold new in Crane Valley, Saskatchewan, Hemi, automatic on the Column, 8 3/4 Color is Yellow I have picture when new, white interior, black stripe, SHAKER. Challenger went from Saskatchewan to Alberta, unknown but could have a lead but need more leads.
Looking to see the fender tag to confirm what options it has or does not and to confirm what Yellow.

Third one, sold new in Laval, Quebec, Hemi, four speed, 410 dana, Go Green, black interior, black stripe, SHAKER, Challenger was sold into Kentucky years ago.

Forth one, sold new in Belleville, Ontario, automatic 8 3/4 Dark Green, Black Interior, NON SHAKER, Car spent all of its life in Ontario,Canada last owned by known Hemi builder that kept cutting it up to race it and became unsafe . It now appears as a Hemi four speed dana black stripe, wing shaker. I have pictures of the Challenger new given to me by the original lady that bought the Challenger new from Campbellford Chrysler, Cambellford, Ontario.
Fifth one, sold new at Raceway Plymouth Chrysler, Rexdale, Ontario. Hemi, four speed, Dana 456, Purple, white interior, SHAKER. Car is still in my garage but in race colors.

3 four speeds
2 automatics

Top five colors I have on 1971 Hemi Challenger are

TX9 FC7 GB5 FE5 EV2 Remember these colors will differ from the norm because these are sold vehicles and owners picked the colors.

Last edited by hemicar1971; 02/18/20 05:23 PM.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY