I collect this kind of information on 1971 Hemi E Bodies. One person that contacted me has information and other stuff on the FY1 Automatic 1971 Hemi Challenger and wanted to talk to the owner of it if it even exists. Any information on these 1971 Hemi E Bodies I put into folders and it is true that these cars seem to disappear into collections and are never seen again. I guess I am one of those people at times because I have a 1971 Hemi Challenger that has not come out to play in a few years but it is not a trailer queen, ex Drag Car and I have no plans on restoring it to OEM, would rather pound it when it comes out or goes to the drag strip. I also am helping a person with a 1971 Hemi Cuda that is a Pro Stock car for 1972 and it will not be restored either to OEM and when done will be at the drag strip likely running a big Hemi going 9.0s.

I also keep information on blocks and transmission from 1971 Hemi Cars like a few others do on here like Dan and Barry etc and we try to put these pieces back with the original Vehicle. Nothing like getting some thing back that belongs with your car and I finally after about 30 years of trying to buy the Hemi out of my Challenger got my original motor back for my 1971 Hemi Challenger.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY