I have the 2 1/4 TTIs in my Cuda and had to dimple several tubes on the driver's side. The 2 1/8 headers probably would have helped with that. I moved the shock and notched the passenger wheel well on an A body project, but did not need to on my Cuda. I thought that the newer Indy valve covers had better fit in that area. If so, that might be the lesser of the difficult choices.

I used the K from the vendor at the Indy Show that converts original non Hemi Ks to the Hemi mounts. I can't remember the name but he's been doing them a long time. Fit was dead-on for me.

When I notched the wheel well in the Dart, I just used a piece of angle iron for the notch. Worked very well and looked good. I didn't run into any trouble with the rear arm of the upper control arm. But then, I always cut 1/4" out of the rear arm of the UCA which allows me all the adjustment I need.

Originally, the Hemis just barely fit into our cars. So just about anything after market is dimensionally larger and starts hitting things.

Master, again and still