The number of cars on CL dropped dramatically when they started chargin $5 bucks for it and the quality of cars went up as well as the multiple listings for the same cars went down. Used to be over 1200 at any given time on the local CL FSBO to now it hovers at or just below 300 and I get a lot more legit responses to my adds now people don't have to weed through the worthless crap. Facebook is a huge pain, yeah it's free (for now) but it is not organized in any way and mountains of people asking you "is this still available" that NEVER return your message saying yes it is.

Now if I could finger out how to sell more expensive cars like my 392 hemi ram 1500, no matter how good of a deal you offer cars over about $5000 get a lot harder to sell, Donald Trump could offer to sell me trump tower for $200,000, it would be a steal but I don't have it, same with cars over $5000, you offer a $30,000 car for $10,000 and nobody has $10,000 just laying around.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!