Originally Posted by AndyF
The magnaflow setup seems like the best design for the type of application that you are talking about. (assuming a person is still willing to use a carb for a car that is driven a lot)
The magnaflow has a return line off the pump so the fuel line to the front of the car is running at 30 psi. 30 psi is high enough that there will not be any issue with vapor lock. Then there is a small non-return style regulator near the carb that drops the pressure to 6 psi. That final length of 6 psi line should be short enough that it doesn't vapor lock. My guess is that type of setup would be able to handle most any type of fuel and weather conditions.

MAGNAFUEL and that's what I run and have on the street for many years and yes, even w/a nasty hard to tune carb and it's 1200 cfm to boot. No vapor lock even w/91 pump junk and I even get decent mileage if I cruise on the primaries and funny enuff, so does Ray Meyers who won Drag Week and even got up to 16 mpg's w/that nasty old 1050 Dominator thingy........

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....