I am considering driving my T/A to Carlisle this July but I am leery of staying at hotels. If I do it I will bring a chase truck, if you will, in case it breaks, and as a "mobile storage unit. The reason I am inquiring is to find out if it would be feasible to possibly hook up with members along the way to caravan and possibly have secure stops along the way. I don't know if that means parking in someone's shop at a stop, or even staying at somebodies place for a night. This might be totally inappropriate, I'm not sure as I don't know you and you don't know me, but I'm trying to put myself on the map and find out if this is even feasible. I live in Washington state and it is a long ways to go, but it is a dream to do this. After reading about vehicles being stolen I have some trepidation, but I really want to do this! Do you think I need to put the hooka down, or is this something that I (or in that case we) could make happen. Just throwing this out there to put myself on the map, to possibly network, and to find out what you guys think. Thoughts or suggestions are truly appreciated and welcome! Thanks so much, John

Last edited by pinkmeepmeep; 01/28/20 07:29 AM. Reason: grammar