Originally Posted by Sunroofcuda
A 51 Cambridge is OLD, & I've never heard of a Cambridge.

IMO, you can really get in the trick bag with a company car. I used to have a couple with a company I worked for & my wife could drive it as well as me - that was part of the deal. BUT, if my wife piled it up, that could possibly threaten my job, even though the company owner would never admit that out loud. What if you had two beers & got pulled over on the way home & got ticketed? Company car & you are screwed. My own car, my own everything. Same with phones & computers - all MY stuff. The only way I need my employer "connected" to my life is I work for them - no other connections.

With my job a DUI, regardless of who's vehicle I was driving, would get me fired. As would a criminal record. Some of the places I go to have some serious clearance requirements. It is what it is, I don't ordinarily do those things that would threaten my job so I don't really worry about it. I am the same way with phones and computers. Personal phone and computer for personal stuff, company phone and computer for company stuff. I don't mix the two that way I don;t have to worry about crossing any unknown or forgotten lines.