Originally Posted by jcc
Point of order, the LCA and the "brake struts" are designed with conflicting arcs. If there was for arguments sake, zero compliance in the system, thee wheel would locked solid. vertically. with no compliance There has to be compliance somewhere. I believe Mopar designed that in. The normal thought is to just reduce compliance and have better handling, however, nobody seems to ever consider when they have gone to far. I would say too far would be having the brake strut over control (ie bump steer) the LCA arm, I personally would rather the LCA arm control the brake strut ( the location of whatever compliance is needed). That being said, grease able pin Delrin bushings in the LCA and rubber struts real tight would check off most of the boxes, IMO.

this is a question I asked in the autocross section for no answer really .
Which brand Delrin lca bushes ?
Normally I would prefer stock Moog lca bush wondering if Delrin might help for street/strip
I actually have the HD taxi strut rod bushed from MOOG , they seem a whole lot stronger than standard type . Have integral washers .
thanks ,

Tex

New best ET 10.259@129.65 .
New best MPH 130.32
Finally fitted a solid cam,
stepped it up a bit more
3690lbs through the mufflers
New World block 3780lbs 10.278@130.80 . Wowser 10.253@130.24 footbraking from 1500rpm
Power by Tex's Automotive