Ain't no richy rich here, just someone trying to keep up with the times. It doesn't take long to add up a pile of money in Hot Rods these days. I have a 90s Dakota here, just replacing all the brake stuff with factory style replacement parts added up to nearly $1200 in parts alone last summer, I was shocked! The price tag on a rebuilt 50s Hemi is real near $10,000, and that doesn't even start on the car.

I haven't messed with 4 links for several years. There used to be rubber bushings available, but who knows these days. I suspect a google search would show if some were available, if a guy were interested. I'm not. The hard ride with the 4 link probably isn't because of the poly bushings, its probably because of the coil over springs with too much spring jacked into them. I wouldn't expect a soft ride, but a guy should be able to make it tolerable.

Sure wouldn't be hard to put a pair of leaf springs under the car. I'd probably look for a new matched pair with the appropriate spring rate for the car, which is probably pretty light. Then just add the brackets where you need them, lots more options then. That might be cheaper then finding rubber bushings for the 4 link. Gene