Originally Posted by sasquatch
ok
Yes they can be prone to breakage when used with roller cams. Typically when one goes there tend to be more afterwards. Yes they were made by Dove but they went our of business or were bought out. Those are a 1.6 ratio if they are blue and 1.5 if they are black. They are the same as the big block rockers so you need to know if you need a left offset or a right offset. (which side is the adjuster on). I should have some spares if you want just one. IF you are running a roller I would invest in some better rockers, Harlands or T/d would be your best bet.
They were made from an extruded aluminum and for sure have a cycle life like most aluminum parts.

Todd

Hey Todd I was was going to try to call you today to see if you had some in stock. I really need to make sure everything else is okay on the engine so I would like to get a spare to make a set anyway. Dude at Indy said it was the exhaust left rocker. That confused the heck out of me as all of the exhaust rockers look the same to me ?? You going to be open today ?

6.50 @105.26