Originally Posted by Transman
There was a jetting kit released by Chrysler for use on the “Vanke” manifold which included boosters, rods, jets. I beleive the cars came with this kit already installed. If the boosters are stamped with the part number then likely they are the same as in the over the counter kit,

The cheater carbs are called exactly that because they looked stock on the outside but had larger primaries.
You would never make it through NHRA tech with those carbs since tech measure the main and booster sizes amongst other things in the carb. Every time we went through tech they always checked the carbs.

NHRA does not list them as being legal because they have larger primaries than stock.

I under stand the carbs were not hemi "street" stock, but what I don't understand is what qualified as "Super" stock acceptable since they may have come on them in 67 as Cab Burge stated. Max Wedge cars had these same big primaries.

New knowledge for me about the kit with venturi too. My front carb venturi's match up stock to the street 67 carbs by part number. The Rear carb primaries are different numbers, and all 4 seem modified. Not only tabs removed, but discharge port on secondary plugged, primaries have pickup tube emulsion holes soldered closed. 3 open vice the normal 11. I need to measure the bleeds and jets to see what they are. Thanks for the info.

Was there any sort of tech letter from Chrysler on this? Or how to instructions. The race manual I have doesn't talk to 67 cars.