Bill, Thanks. That would imply they came with cars if they have the 66 date code. The carter Sep66 form shows those. They are the 1 11/16" pri which required a modified inline manifold. Supposedly these cars came with the stock air clean installed, with modified base in the trunk to run with no air cleaner at the track.

I did look at the NHRA data for 67 and those drag strip pkg carbs were not listed. Typical 66 and 67 carbs numbers from the street cars. So that would indicate as I heard, NHRA did not allow them. According to the Chrysler letter on these cars, they were street legal, but not really meant for it because of the mods. Noisier, higher oil and gas consumption, high idle 1500rpm, etc...

Back to the 67 street carb question. I wonder if the 4402 was a late change for the Autos. The only difference between a 4325 and 4402 is the choke piston. May have been a mod to get emissions inspec for cold car at idle. Later in 68-70 Mopar did use different choke piston between 4 spd and auto for the hemi carbs.