Originally Posted by adventurer
Originally Posted by 70Challengerse
I will also play this year...let me know how to play...

So to start you need to send Tom a PM with your Name and Address, T-shirt size or if you even want a T-shirt. Cars you own or are into. Any other suggestion you might have to help your Secret Santa know what to get you. Then Tom will put all the name together, randomize them and send your victim/recipients info to you. Then you stalk them a bit, look at old posts and the such to see what might be a good fit for them. Spend at least $25 on a gift or gifts, be creative. But know that you may only get a gift worth $25. Gifts in past years have been some really cool stuff to a blow up Daisy Duke doll to giant Granny panties. Ship your gift out anonymously in time for it to get there before Christmas and wait to get yours. Now you have to wait till Christmas day to open your gift because if you don't you will forever be ridiculed as being a EOW (early open weennie). Once you have opened your gift post pictures of what you got. If you get underwear you have to model it.......NO PLEASE DON'T!!!!!!!!!! Just have fun with it. I have been doing this for the last 7-8 years and it is the highlight of my Christmas.

Come on everybody we need more people involved this year. Sign up Now.XmasPengs XmasPengs XmasPengs XmasPengs
'
I will model them for you in July....... whistling