Originally Posted by dragon slayer

If you go original 66-69 B body, the rotor is available, but you need to find good hubs and you would need the 66-69 spindles and the 4 piston Bendix caliper. Not impossible but harder and more expensive.

Odds are I will go 1970 and later setup or later A body arrangement if for nothing but the simple fact of parts availability in the long run.

I want the stock looks and feel but safety is paramount. Some of the most beautiful cruises around here involve mountain drives .Which equates into long up hill followed by long down hill return runs.
My plan is keep it stock appearing to the casual observer. Yet the keen eye will catch its a manual brake car originally so the non hemi booster will be the easy part ( car has already been converted to 67 and later dual reservoir brake system simply for safety reasons.) The car was built with manual drum brakes and manual steering ( steering has been converted to power already ( HUGE bonus in my book )

Cass, I thought someone was making the brackets , And this will be perfect . So when this deal goes down, I'll be in touch.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by gtx6970; 10/15/19 09:15 PM.