Originally Posted by Raffaplymouth60
Originally Posted by n20mstr
why are you starting so high ?
my car I try to roll through the water at 90-100
stage at 110-120
return road usually 145

If you look at a lot of heads up racers, they have small rads to save weight. If using a small rad and it doesn't have the capacity, just start lower.
As long as it comes up on the trans brake, your good

you right ... but is from a pass and another pass is 15 minute .. no time for make cold ... i started minimum at 120 .. i can start at 90 ? but some time for wait before burnout go fast from 100 to 140 ...

Take a note from Stock/Super stock guys. Take you upper hose off rad, dump 5 gals in there and let it come out the top of the rad. If you want rig up a hose that you can slip on the rad, and let the water flow into a bucket. OR get real creative and use two buckets with a pump, fill one 5 gal and use a pump to pump it through the engine and into another empty 5 gal bucket. Cheap mans chiller
You can get a cheap digital gauge from Jegs or Summit that goes down real low. Mine was 50* this past weekend. Now you can make sure you are 90* in the lanes.
Don't know if you are, but towing up helps a lot.
YOu have paired exh on your engine, that's a hot spot you don't need for nitrous use, run it cool even if just for that reason

Last edited by n20mstr; 10/11/19 04:27 PM.

....BAD A$$ STREET CAR.....