https://www.compcams.com/magnum-250-250-solid-flat-cam-for-chrysler-383-440.html

Hey all, like most of us I am on a budget and I am trying to make the most with what I have. I am building a B based 512 for 72 Duster with the goals of being somewhere in the 600-650Hp range. I am doing some parts trading to help a friend out more than myself and in the trade I an going to end up with a Comp cams Magnum 250/ solid cam and lifters. Is there any opinion on this cam that could be shared and how it might perform in the theoretic 512 B based combo with a heads the flow 300 cfm. How well would this cam perform in the 512 packed noted below?

Currently I have a set of fully ported Bruce Toth heads (same casting as the Marsh performance heads), Set of Crane Gold 1.6 rockers I bought new many years ago, 2 intakes to choose from Eddy RPM and a M1 single plane, both intakes being fully ported and gasket matched. With a Quick Fuel 850 dp to top it off until I go EFI.
As per a previous post I am still waiting to purchase my bottom end but I except to do so in the next 2 months. Also on the shelf is a Comp Cams XE284 that I feel is a bit small for the goal I trying to reach.

Thanks