I've never seen a carb change drop torque and increase HP on a pump gas motor that had less than 10.5 to 1 compression confused
Much less going from a carb to a EFI throttle body, something doesn't make any since to me on that twocents
I've built and dyno tested a bunch of BB Mopars with stock stroke all the way up to 4.5 stroke with less than 10.5 to1 compression, all of them always made more torque that HP on pump gas work
My last pump gas 400 stroker motor with 10.29 to 1 compression, 4.375 X4.300 stroke made more torque (around 42 ft. Lbs) than HP until I switched heads and increase the comp.ratio to 10.78 to 1 which ended up making more HP than torque on a DTS engine dyno in Klamath falls OR at 4300 Ft actual altitude using 91 octane non ethanol Oregon pump swill. I switch carbs to run pump E75 and jetted that carb for max power and ended up dropping 11 HP and picked up 35 Ft. lbs. of torque shruggy confused
My message is you can make big power with the right heads and compression ratio on pump fuel up

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 09/20/19 01:18 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)