Diplomat360 --

T/Anks for your reply.. seems we have the same issue. My stock factory 360 oil pan fits A-OK.

I'll be grinding the oil pump and, hopefully, that will help more... as well as dimpling the corner of the Milodon road race pan.

Also, as others have suggested, the installation of the NON-High Volume oil pump would probably clear and resolve the issue (being a shorter pump), but, I've always (past ~40 years) run/raced and rebuilt the SB engines only with the HV pump... been my preference and without any problems or issues. In fact, the engine that came out of the car (T/A 340) had been raced (AX/HSAX/HPDE) very hard by me for the past 30 years... it was a great running engine!... commonly seeing 6500-68--occasional 7000!... setting it aside now (although I'll be using the T/A heads... per class racing rules... ported and flowed).

I have pics on my cell phone of the windage tray, oil pump and pan, etc... figuring out how to post them...

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!