Originally Posted by slantman
I don't mind having to run a valley cover, and I think my chances of finding a 337 manifold are slim, especially in my part of the world. I think I will go with the 440-2 manifold, and have Hughes deep port match it.

[quote=AndyF]I do have MW size batwings that will work with a billet valley cover with the Stealth heads.

Andy, what are your part numbers for the batwings and valley cover that suit the Stealth MW port heads on an RB block? [/quote

I used Andy's stock port batwings , fitted great . I used the Trickflow plate , has removable centre . Also recommend seeing if Superformance do the various thickness intake gaskets like their standard port ones . Helps to juggle alignment and reduce cutting intake by buying a few sets . You use a gasket each side of the batwing . As to an intake you could be surprised , ask around on the facebook Aus Mopar pages .
oh , I almost forgot . I think the 4150 Victor may have enough meat to open up . I know the standard port Super Victor , 4500 , does . . I can look later on mine if you want . I don't think the M1 will , can check that as well

Tex

Last edited by tex013; 09/05/19 01:00 AM.

New best ET 10.259@129.65 .
New best MPH 130.32
Finally fitted a solid cam,
stepped it up a bit more
3690lbs through the mufflers
New World block 3780lbs 10.278@130.80 . Wowser 10.253@130.24 footbraking from 1500rpm
Power by Tex's Automotive