Originally Posted by n20mstr

People bash indy…..BUT where else can you get blocks ??? Get an Indy Block from a reputable builder, deal with any issues and move on to the track....

My indy block has served me well so far...

and I bought direct from them.

IF you want to race a Mopar and you want a block , deal with it !!!! lol

Just like any other race part, no matter how much you pay for it, it has to be checked and fixed if required. You don't buy pistons and not check/fix the pin fit? you don't buy rods and not check the weights? you don't just put valve springs on, you degree camshafts, ETC, ECT.....

What he said^^
The way I look at it is if I'm stubborn enough to still be playing with Mopars, I'm gonna have to be creative to make parts work right. The oil drain back is a known issue that's pretty easy to fix. I had to make some clearance for roller lifters and the front of the crank counter weight. I did my own pushrod internal oiling but in retrospect, I would probably just pay Indy to bore the lifter galleys after buying the parts and the hours I spent making my own manifold etc... Going on 3 seasons with my junk and no complaints so far. I think it was at the door in about 3 weeks from the day I ordered it. As many others have said, work with a machine shop you can trust to do final machine work and the Indy block will get the job done.