I have assembled 2 engines so far with resto blocks which is a 4 bolt main 59* tall deck standard bore R3 . Both engines I used Crane Ultra Pro lifters, Smith Brothers push rods, Indy 360-2 230 cc heads and the 1.6 T & D rockers made specifically for these heads. The Cam used in both is a Crane solid roller with aprox .670 effective lift with these rockers. The only correction I had to make was at the lifter bore which needed clearanced at the link bar rivets and the bore was .10 to tall for these lifters. I made all these corrections with a die grinder. The geometry and sweep was almost perfect with the roller centered on the valve right out of the box. T & D really did their homework on these rockers. One of the engines was recently freshened with over 400 runs on it and a little more than 2k street miles. The lifters and rockers showed very minimal wear. The rockers were sent to T & D to be checked and needed nothing. When I spoke to the guy at T & D and mentioned I was surprised they needed no work , He said if a valve train is set up properly he has seen some sets go through 3 engine refreshes and need no maintenance. The engine had new rings and bearings installed and is back in the car running. Another thing that surprised me was that the valve guides were still in good shape, which also is a product of good valve train geometry. The rocker kits I used are assembled on the shafts and cleared the 1.550 PAC springs with no issues. here is a link.http://tdmach.com/product/small-block-chrysler-indy-360-1360-2-head-single-shaft/