1 out of 3 men over 50 yrs old will get prostate cancer, I was one of the 1 that got it (found out I had it) in mid 2004 whiney 1 out of the ten samples was cancerous, early detection was my friend up My PSA had been going up steadily for the previous 6 yrs.hence the biopsy exam 1 out of 2 men older than 80 will get it also shock
At that time the survival rate according to the Drs. I had (3 different ones) at Kaiser medical center in Fontana, CA all quoted the same stats, 50% survival rate for the radiation seeds and 80% survival rate with the surgery work I opted for the surgery up
My brother in law opted for the radiation seeds around then also and he died a slow painful two yrs. ago from it not being cured work
I got to know another guy up here in Bend,OR several yrs. later who found out he had it very late in his life, over 65 yrs old, he opted for a new surgery procedure developed after I had mine and they didn't get all of it so he had to go in for radiation treatments later. His long time(40+ Yrs) wife left during his treatment and he ended up getting a new girl friend around 20 yrs younger than him and they are still together ten yrs. later devilwork
Think hard, choose wisely and good luck and may God bless you thumbs

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 06/22/19 11:13 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)