Originally Posted by yella71
ACC is junk......Everyone sells it and they will tell you its the best. Right , Its junk but that's what there is unless you have a few thousand to spend on your carpet. Ive sent a few back after being assured that I was getting the best carpet money can buy. Its junk. did I say its junk? Yeah IM not telling you anything you don't know. Only 2 things you can do, keep working on it ,it will go in with A lot of effort or don't . After a few sets I just gave up and put in what everyone kept selling me and Im not happy but I have carpet and Theres other places on my car that will get more money.

I hate to label based on my recent experience. I can confirm that the particular set of carpet I got was indeed junk. Possibly, as noted, maybe ACC spent more time in getting the more popular models correct. I can see that that they would sell a ton more E-Body carpet than sets for a '66 Coronet. I will get it eventually and it will be better than the 53 year old carpet that I removed. I would definitely look at other options and read more feedback in the future.

Never, ever argue with an IDIOT. They will drag you to their level and then beat you with their years of experience