Another full night of fighting the front carpet. I had to go find the ACC box to make sure that it was even labeled as the correct carpet for the car. The front carpet fit even worse than the rear. Maybe ACC is using a mold that just it not compatible with the older cars. I thought the pans were the same on the B-Bodies from '66 all the way to '70. I can see how if the Mass Backing was put on in an exact profile of the correct pan how it would make for a decent install. I am just suspect that they have quality issues that prevent this from being a good product. The accuracy to which they mold the 'blank' of carpet is not good. The application of the foam padding to the rear of the carpet is really poor. WAY, WAY off location, necessitating even more trimming (and swearing). In the end, I will eventually get it in there...but, definitely not something that fit well. My next car, I will most certainly look at other options.

Never, ever argue with an IDIOT. They will drag you to their level and then beat you with their years of experience