I realize the options for carpet are limited. In my case, the only source I could find for my '66 Coronet was ACC. Not sure what everyone thinks about them. I am still trying to force the carpet in the back to work. When they took the 'blank' and molded it, it apparently was not positioned correctly in the mold. One side has an excess of material and on the other side, I am struggling to even get it to cover under the seat. Hoping that by gluing it I will be able to get enough so the rear seat will cover. I also made the mistake (which I now realize) of adding their option for the "Mass Backing" which was supposed to cut down on road noise, etc. What a mistake that stuff is. I have no clue how I am going to get the carpet to tuck under the sill plates. The "Mass Backing" will not bend and truthfully makes the carpet a real pain in the butt to work with

Anyone else have similar experiences with this? I was thinking carpet would be a slam-dunk.....the only thing slammed is me getting madder and madder about how poorly this stuff installs!!

Last edited by oldjonny; 06/19/19 06:49 AM.

Never, ever argue with an IDIOT. They will drag you to their level and then beat you with their years of experience