46rh in my 95 Dodge Ram. I have had this thing out 5 times now and it’s really kicking my rear. Just rebuilt trans with a lot of performance goodies. Red alto power packs 3.8 kickdown lever the list goes on.... Installed transgo tfhd2 shift kit and 2800 converter. I could not get 3rd gear. Accumulator pressure port tested in at 65 psi at. Took tranny out went through it again. Rechecked VB instructions followed perfectly. Reinstalled and still no 3rd. Also have late shifts on 1-2. So checked governor pressure. Pressure is low about 25 psi at 40mph. So I pulled od housing. Put in the new and improved Sonax gov valve. Pressure improved but still not equal to road speed. Still no 3rd gear.

Dropped the pan and went to the junk yard and got another valve body and Installed. I now can catch 3rd gear at 55mph and it’s going in and out. My theory is with the factory VB it requires less pressure to get into 3rd because of no kit being installed. I knew gov pressure was still low and not correct but at least now I know 3rd works.

I go back to the junkyard and pull the OD unit and install it. Now my gov pressure will not get above 25 even at 70mph.

Tubes are not bent or cracked. I don’t know of any other place this thing can bleed off other than the shift valves themselves.

Only thing I can think of is get a reman or cleaned up gov valve online and use steel sealing rings.

I’m in need of some help. I am running out of ideas. I am about tired of R&R this trans.