Originally Posted by Al_Alguire
Yep we are SLOW.....Someday I will get to run it in sea level air, or at least somewhat a barometer and see what it can do that way. So far here in Vegas in less that stellar air we have been 4.70 and 7.40's, but that was a 90 degree day with less than adequate track conditions. Gotta love running when the barometer is in the 27's, hard to make power and go fast that way.

BTW there are a few of those Goodwin motors in D3 in ex Pro Stock cars. The results are out there.

As for the 600-13 stuff not taking off. No doubt, you are married to a block that not everyone loves and it is the only head that works on it. But there are a couple of them at least that run pretty hard. My buddy from Edmonton has a 655 in his Stratus. Cars are about 30lbs apart and I am about a tenth faster. But then again I aint looking to put one in my car. If someone would sell me their Goodwin that just is a garage queen I could show him how well it would run with a GLIDE....

Goodwin will be running the next two weekends straight...…. without a dial in on the window too~ Garage queen????? wasn't there moss growing on that car when you took it out for the first time in fall?