Originally Posted by Al_Alguire
Well Brad I am at the point of moving on completely from Mopar stuff for racing. The block issues are killing me for one, as in you cannot seem to get one, at least in a timely manor. We are not getting younger. I have decided to give my Predator deal one more year as we need to change some stuff in it to see its true potential. But Im here to tell ya there is NOT anyway it will see anything near 1300hp! Being an NA guy my options are limited. For my car I am looing for a 5" bore space deal for the future if I keep trying TS. For my sons car we were waiting for a block and have now moved on. Just looking to see if there is something I have overlooked with the 600-13 deal on a 4.84" BS block before I throw in the towel completely. We don't have a bracket race again locally til September so something will be in the car by then...

If I were in your shoes (not going to happen at this point in my life), I'd put whatever ran the number under the hood and just make sure to put a Mopar Performance sticker on the car somewhere for the "purists". whistling