A friend of mine who runs a 588 cube chevy put on the FITECH tb that is suppose to work up to 1200 horse power. His is 1100 + . I was amazed on how the car started and ran as it was a 15 to 1 compression engine. Hit the starter switch and it ran like a new car. The problem with FITECH is their biggest tb will only flow 850 CFM. This is a race car and changing from a mechanical injected toilet the car ran out of air and slowed down 3 tenths in the quarter. It went from 8.7 to 9.0 But it ran the number re-peatably each run. So his thinking was to add another tb . Wouldn't we all think that? Bought a tunnel ram and another duplicate 1200 hp tb with the computer. BIG MISTAKE!! In the first place he didn't understand that each tb computer was trying to run the 588 cube engine.The car slowed down almost 1 second by adding the second tb. He's the only guy I know that can spend $3000 bucks on parts to slow his car down. The computer in the tb can be fooled into thinking it's controlling a different size engine and that was tried with mixed results. No consistency. In the end the extra fuel washed down the cylinders and the new engine needed rings . Myself reading about racing and the problems on launch is that the computer in the tb can not react as fast as a carburetor , but after the initial launch it will be the same performance. So my 2 cents would say and that is just my opinion , if you got the extra $1500 bucks or $3000 plus the cost of the cross ram intake give it a try. But be prepared to pay the consequences if you aren't computer savvy.

it's ok to butt heads, just don't do it with a butthead