Originally Posted by AndyF
Most people would not be able to make that combination work so be prepared for some challenges and you might need some professional help to finish it off.

laugh2 oh, i need professional help alright !!

i am well prepared for challenges, as i have always been slightly "off the beaten path". biggrin
it will also require help from someone who knows their way around a laptop.

something i noticed, in the duel throttle body kits, FITECH offers one TB that contains the computer setup, with the other being a slave-type, running off the computer on the other TB.
the Sniper system doesn't seem to offer this.
any thoughts how this would work ? that, to me, would seem to be a somewhat easier setup to get going using the single 4 intake, then piggyback the second TB when the intake change is made.

my first [and only] fuel injection swap was done installing a 95 camero LT1 in my buddy's 55 chevy, about 15yrs ago. many hairs were lost over that deal, even using a conversion harness.
about 877 phone calls to the harness maker, and a 95 cadillac FSM for the wiring schematics and trouble code diagnostics, we were awarded great driveability and 27+mpg. [not expecting 9 with this deal, but that would be nice. biggrin]

and self-learning is a must for sure !
beer