Originally Posted by Dragula
My build might be a bit different than yours.....I did two of what we call a "super trans" and the parts alone were +$1300....I have yet to break one...

Well I technically didn’t break the trans I broke the universal and slip yoke and they broke the trans! I tried to do a street build that would use the big inches to have more fun at lower rpms so I wouldn’t need a lot of fancy valvetrain parts or billet clutch drums & bolt in sprags. Plus the weak link was supposed to be the street tires not my driveline parts.

I’m guessing we started cracking parts on the dyno this morning- the rolling road always makes me nervous it can be real hard on equipment. It was worthwhile but even if my problems didn’t start there my torque curve saw MASSIVE improvement down low so my 2400 stall probably never saw that much torque before this last time I flashed it. My buddy with the dyno was rolling into the stall before WOT this might have been the first time I shocked the driveline with all the power we found at flash stall.