Originally Posted by The Black Car
No,

The part number is: 3410627 it's for a 1970 V-code dated 9/69. Apparently it's from a C-body.

I'm asking in the A12 forum,...because there are a lot of knowledgeable people here.

This was over on "For C-Bodies Only": (so you may be correct on what it is for............

I finally found,... after searching for a few years, the correct 1970 3410627 6BBL/SIX PACK, 727 Torqueflight for the 6BBL Fury GT. Most importantly, the transmission assembly date is 24 days before the GT's SPD, so now the complete drive train are part numbers and assembly date code matching. And the VIN pad is unstamped! A huge bonus for the car. Needless to say I'm excited for the car.

That quote is on page 11 midway down https://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopa...n-starts-here-1970-6bbl-gt.22540/page-11

So but I'm no help when it comes to C-Body Mopars, I'm sure someone will chime in and pretty sure who they will be......... I'm betting 6bblgt will be one of them wink

Mike

(BTW, If you can read the trans number in the image below the "27" is transposed (yes a pun) and reads "72" )

GT 6BBL 727.jpgGT 6BBL 727 2.jpg