Originally Posted by ZIPPY

Seriously...holy crap. Is yours on 112? What's the lift....

The cam just showed up for sale and I grabbed it based on the lobe type + use, and the duration seemed sort of in the ballpark
Compared to other Influential builds/people. It was super cheap and seemed worth a try. It's actually an old Crane circle track lobe design.

Does it sound cool? It has to sound cool! Lol

114 on the lobe separation ... EFI helps here. It really is a street car so used restraint on the lift: I = .637 E = .631 on E ... actually, I think it's just a bit more on the E because my RBRE/T&D setup has a but more ratio on the exhaust rocker arm than stock. That was Ray's suggestion. Dyno guy called when they had it running. I asked him if it sounded nasty and he said it sounded "snotty". That sounded gross until I looked up snotty and found definition #2, then I smiled and thought HELL YA! But you can be the judge: https://youtu.be/95gZTspdzsg

I'm working on the killer 50PSI fuel system. I want to build that once and have it be good for ~1300 HP on E85 in case I ever go boosted. Then I can really start breaking some parts ... might even have to buy a parachute. But the new job is killing me so I'm dreaming of the day I get it installed. Second kid graduates from college tomorrow ... 2 down, 3 years left to pay for on the last one. Then I'll have good cash flow for toys.

DefinitioonSnotty.jpg140901BulletRollerCamInt165Exh160NetLiftI647E640Small.jpgStageVMchCncFlow.jpg

1972 Pro-Street 'Cuda, 500" Eagle stoker B Block, Eddy RPM heads, Victor Manifold, 850 Mighty Demon, Hemi 4 Speed, Dana 60 w/4.88 gears - Built by Hansen Racing Middlesex - NJ