I have a 2006 Chrysler 300 Srt8. It is in limp mode. Will not shift out of first gear and only goes up to 3k. The back story is I installed a Tranzformer box from zautomotive. This thing alows you to change lots of things from shift points and firmness to using the cruise control stick to lock the front brakes for a burnout. All was well, the installation went fine and everything worked, until recently. I had no line lock feature. You check the connection by putting the car in autostick one and pulling back on the cruise control stick to check the connections are good on the can bus wires. Well, no auto stick one and it slams into drive. CEL blinks and the traction control, abs lights are on. I have a diablosport tuner which reads codes. The only one I have seen is p0700. I cleared the code and everything is still wacked out. Where do I start? I removed the box but the t-taps used to make the various connections are still hooked up. I don't want to take it to the dealer. Can anyone help me track down the issue? TIA