Originally Posted by njmopar
As I waited for my beads to arrive, tried the other 4 tires. Had one decent with "only" 18 lbs of road force. Then another with 75 lbs of road force! This was down from 89 lbs on first try.
Decided to balance at 40 psi, which does yield better results. It seems like these tires are butter soft. Going from 32 psi to 40 psi you can see the sidewall grow and move. I will let them sit for a couple of days, maybe some of the wiggle will come out. Or maybe I need to install and drive some to get them settled in, then rebalance. One of the guys was saying that Mercedes has you on tires that are tough to balance, set pressure to max, drive the car hard to get them hot, then set to correct pressure and balance while still warm. I cant do all of that since I need to get my alignment done first, but I can at least go around the block a little and work the tires a little.
But I will see what the beads do. Worth a shot.

Had the same problem with my Polyglas repro F60-15's on factory stock rallye rims and repro rallye rims, rim run out was within acceptable limits, tried all kinds of different weights, remounting on the rim, air pressure combos, you name it, the only thing that worked was 8 ozs of Dyna beads in each tire...zero issues after that, no flaky speed zone vibrations, no issue with inflation ranges either, one note though I use nitrogen to air the tires so that no moisture clumps the beads...

read more if interested?... http://www.innovativebalancing.com/