Originally Posted by Locomotion
As mentioned.....ALWAYS go through it and/or just replace the trans after any hard shock/breakage.

A couple of years ago I had an important double-header points race. Stripped a ring & pinion during a test & tune run and didn't run the first event on Saturday. But it didn't count against my event/points quota because it wasn't a qualifying run. Replaced the center section with a spare, everything felt good, so I raced on Sunday and won! However, the damage was already done and the trans quit first pass at the next event a few weeks later - luckily, again, during their test & tune. So just about any shock due to breakage can cause enough damage that will eventually lead to outright breakage of the trans. The importance of the events clouded my better judgement. I thought I "dodged the bullet", but was obviously "hit". I just didn't "feel" it! But if anything happened in any other order, I would have lost the 2017 IHRA Stock Championship! Their last one. Trans was a 904.

And I’m betting it had the factory riveted orc in it or the rivets were replaced with bolts.