I've used all kinds of different brand and material type rocker arms on BB Mopar motors for drag racing and street use.
I have found a bunch of variance on lift at the retainers on all of them including the T&D single shaft, on your deal I would go with the full roller Harland Sharps, not the newer cheaper extruded aluminum street sets tsk
Call them and talk to Steve and tell him exactly what ratio you want so they can build them that way, there standard off the shelf set of 1.6 ratio will usually measure at the retainers with checking springs to be 1.65 or so shruggy
I had them make me a new set for a set of Indy 440-1 heads and told him I wanted between 1.57 to no more than 1.60 ratio three months ago and they ended up checking out to be 1.59 ratio at the retainers up
I will be building a new semi all out BB Mopar 555 C.I. drag race motor in the next year or so for myself that will have a set of B1-MC heads with a set of custom made steel T&D pair shaft rocker arm set up for those heads, not cheap or quick but quality never is work

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 04/09/19 11:36 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)