Cam grinders love to blow the LSA out to make the idle smoother, but it is a power loser in the worst place possible. Your mid range. They love to reduce intake duration, add exhaust and the open the LSA up to make the RPM hang on.

The LSA will take care of itself when you get the duration you need with the events correct. I can say this...at your displacement and your limited induction I'd say when everything else is correct about the widest LSA you'll see is 111 and I suspect it would be better in the middle (the gear changes and coming off the transbrake or even worse off the foot brake) if the timing was changed to a 109 LSA.

That's my humble .02 and it's not even worth what you paid for it.

BTW, if a cam grinder wants me to add exhaust duration or remove intake duration (I've never been able to nail a cam grinder down as to which they are doing except one and that was Kip from CamMotion and that was on alcohol and that's why he added exhaust duration) he needs to tell me why. If he can't, I move on and find another. Other than power adder stuff, or alcohol engines, I've never seen a correctly spec'd single pattern cam make less power.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston