T
Originally Posted By 383man
I run a Luppo Dynamic 9.5converter in my 63 and they call it a street/strip converter and it was made to flash about 4200 behind my old 440. I now use it behind my 493 and it will still flash from about 4200 to about 4500. And I love it as the car drives around on the street like a normal stock type converter as I don't feel any slippage in it driving it normal. And it works fine at the track. I don't set the world on fire but it has given me a 1.50 sixty ft in my 63 at close to 3800 lbs and on just SS springs. You should be fine and as said as long as you have a good cooler it should work and drive fine. My converter has been in my car since 2006 with many street miles and some drag racing and it still drives great and works fine at the track. Good luck with it. Ron

Thanks Ron. I’ve always loved your ‘63. Great running street strip ride. Im gonna try to call Freddy Brown and find out what converter he used and if he has the specifics on it. Then, i can send it out for adjustment if i need to.

1.50 60Ft. , 10.75@ 127MPH Hauling 3900 LBS.