Up to this point, i have always been a stickshift guy my whole life believe it or not (aside from newer daily driver cars over the last 25 years or so). So, i am not familar at all firsthand with the details and habits of converters coupled to street/strip type cars. The car in question is a 73 charger with a reverse manual valve body. I dont know any specifics about it , other than it was built as a pro comp tranny by a guy here on the east coast named Freddy Brown. The paperwork states it is rated up to 650 hp as built. It came with a converter from his shop listed as s/s 3000-3500 stall. Thats it. It is a 10” unit.
It is going behind a newly built 440 based stroker with standard port stealth heads. Dynoed at 629 ft/lb at 3900 rpm and 609 hp at 6000 rpm.
My questions are: this is going to be mostly a street /highway cruiser and raced occasionally at the strip ( a million miles away crom us) a couple of times a year. What can i expect from a converter like this on the street as far as heat build up, issues, problems? Also highway on longer drives, will a typical converter like this build up too much heat with slippage? I have a nice b&m trans cooler mounted in front of rad isolated and i run the slightly deeper steel pan with extra quart capacity. I took off the real deep aluminum cast pan after i cracked it open in I78 on the way home from Carlisle a few years ago. Thats another crazy story!! Anything else i should know or be aware of?
Once i get the motor in, in a few weeks, i can test stall to see where we are at, but just ideas and info in general right now would be very helpful to me.
Thanks fellas.

1.50 60Ft. , 10.75@ 127MPH Hauling 3900 LBS.