I used the technical expertise and parts from these guys to update my fuel tank. They know tank design theory, foam placement etc. and are very helpful. Great customer service and expertise.

https://www.harmonracingcells.com/

Rick's Tanks built the larger tank using my spec's and they did a great job of baffling it. I get no fuel slosh out the filler neck. Later, I upgraded the inner-workings with the help & guidance of Harmon Racing Cells.

First photo shows internal baffling and a pair of Holley Hydramats with -10 fittings and fuel-submersible rated fuel lines. My 2-speed Fuelabs fuel pump is mounted just outside the tank and up near the top of the tank to protect it from road debris and provide easy access. This set-up provides air free fuel down to the last few ounces of fuel in the tank whether drag racing or on a road course.

Tank3.JPGTank5.JPG

1970 Plymouth 'Cuda #'s 440-6(block in storage)currently 493" 6 pack, Shaker, 5 speed Passon, 4.10's
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible 408 Magnum EFI with 4 speed automatic overdrive, 3800 stall lock-up converter and 4.30's (closest thing to an automatic 5 speed going)